Silver21 Liquid Cal-Mag-Vit.D 1000mg 120 Softgels
- Seller: Canadian Nutrition
- Product Code: CANA008
- Product Quantity: 90
- Availability: In Stock
Average rating based on 0 review(s)
There are currently no product reviews.
Calcium and Magnesium are minerals that are known to be essential for bone health. Silver 21 Liquid Cal-Mag-Vit.D provides a multi-nutrient combination of Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D to support bone health. Vitamin D, a fat soluble vitamin, has been shown to play a critical role in bone metabolism, as well as in the absorption of Calcium and Magnesium in the intestine.
There is no doubt that Calcium, which comprises a large component of bone, helps in the development of bone and teeth. Having enough Calcium ensures children meet nutritional and mineral requirement needed for growth.
Osteoporosis is an age-related bone disease which causes bone quantity and quality to reduce, eventually leading to and increasing the risk of bone fracture. Osteoporosis Canada Statistics show that osteoporosis can strike at any age, both men and women. Over 80% of all fractures in people 50+ are caused by osteoporosis, and the rate can be reduced by regular intake of proper supplements that help bone building.
- Bone health - Osteoporosis Support
- Triple formula to promote strong bone and teeth build
- Vegetarian Formula
- NPN: 80081722
1) Processing Time
Canadian Nutrition is shipping with Canada Post. Once you order items, we will send the item package within 1 business day.
|LOCATIONS||SHIPPING FEE (CAD)||DETAILS|
|Ontario||Free shipping over $45||It takes 3-5 business days for delivery|
(Out Of Ontario)
|Free shipping over $45||Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery|
|U.S.||Free shipping over $45||It takes 5-7 business days for delivery|
|South Korea||Free shipping over $45||Please make to order before 11am on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. |
It usually takes 4-5 business days for delivery
|Others||Free shipping over $45||Please Contact Us|
Free shipping over $45 is automatically calculated during your checkout. (flat fee shipping of $4.99 on oders under $45)
You can cancel the order before the delivery. Once your order is shipped, we may no longer be able to cancel it.
4) Detailed Shipping information
- Please note that orders shipped to the Yukon, NWT, and Nunavut may carry an additional shipping charge.
- You will be contacted by email if this applies.
- Some U.S. orders may carry an additional shipping charge. You will be contacted if this applies.
- International customers will be contacted with shipping options and rates once orders have been received.
- No charge will be made for international orders until shipping options have been approved.
- Taxes: We charge 13% HST for the orders delivered to Ontario, and 5% GST for the other Canadian provinces.
5) Delivery Standards
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after they are received. If your order is placed before 11:00am EST your order will usually leave the same day.
- In Canada delivery time is 1-3 business days in Ontario and Quebec, and 2-5 business days in the West and the East. Canadian orders are shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
- In the US delivery time is 7-12 business days. US orders are shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
- Tracking information can be provided for the shipping to US, Canada, and South Korea with your request.
- Certain areas may have longer delivery standards. You may find the detailed information on the Canada Post website. (http://www.canadapost.ca)
- International delivery standards are varied by countries or orders. Please email for an exact time and cost for the delivery to your country.
6) Back order/ Out of Stock/ Pricing/ Currency
- If an item is temporarily unavailable from our suppliers you will be informed promptly by email.
- It does not happen very often, but if you find an errors in your order, phone or send us an email us within one week of receiving it and we will correct it as soon as possible.
- Pricing: Canadian Nutrition endeavors to maintain a consistent price policy and to update this site to reflect any changes in price; however, some prices may vary depending on availability from our suppliers. This does not necessarily mean prices will always increase. If on the chance that you order such a product, you will be informed before your order is processed.
- All the price information is displayed in Canadian Dollars.
7) Returns / Refunds
ANY TIME RETURN POLICY
We are pretty sure you will love our supplements you ordered just like we do! In case you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your supplements ANYTIME. To ensure a smooth return procedure, please read the following conditions:
1. Please inform us via email ahead of time before sending the item with your order number (as quoted in the subject line of your "Order Update" emails), your name, the item(s) that you would like to return, and the reason for the return.
2. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
3. Any outbound shipping charges paid will not be refunded if the order is returned.
4.Returns are typically received within two weeks from the time that you mail them. Once we receive your return in our Return Team, please allow approximately 2-10 business days for it to process.
5. We will refund the money 2-3 days after we confirm your returning products.
After your return is processed, your refund will be credited back to the original payment form (credit, debit or PayPal). It usually takes a few days to see the credit back to your account, however, it may take up to one billing cycle for some payment types.
1111 Flint Road, #25
North York, ON, Canada
8) International Orders: Importing of goods and taxes
Please ensure that ordering from us does not contravene the customs laws of your country regarding the importation of nutritional supplements and herbs. Customs fees and/or impounding of an order (including any resultant expense, subsequent loss and/or return shipping) are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
9) Legal Information
Please note that while Canadian Nutrition supports your right to use nutritional supplements for any therapeutic purpose you or your practitioner see fit, the information on this website should not be considered as a claim, or a substitute for the advice of your health care practitioner. All text and images are intended for informational purposes only.
Any order confirmation (electronic or paper receipt) given to you through Caforia.com does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of an offer to sell. Also note that Canadian Nutrition reserves the right to refuse the processing or shipment of an order for any reason.